1. Trademark Rights
(1) Rights such as trademarks, logo marks, marks, etc. posted on this website belong to JST or third parties who own the rights. Use of these without the permission of JST or the respective right holder is prohibited by law, except as permitted by the Trademark Act or other laws.
(2) If you wish to use the RISTEX logo, please consult us from the "Contact" section at the bottom of the website.
The copyrights of all content (text, images, videos, audios, programs, etc.) posted on this website belong to JST or third parties who own the rights and are protected by the Copyright Act and other treaties and laws. Use of content without the permission of the copyright holder is limited to the extent permitted by the Copyright Act, such as for education, news reporting, and research, however, please be sure to include the copyright credit in such cases as well. In the credit, please include the source or the year the website was published or updated (if not known, the year of access).
(Source: 2021 RISTEX)
(Copyright 2021 RISTEX)
However, please note the following points when using the content.
(1) Concerning content that specifies or clearly states a source other than RISTEX or JST
The copyright of the content belongs to the source, so please confirm with the source separately.
(2) Concerning a specific person such as a researcher
Prior approval from RISTEX is required in each case to protect individual publicity and portrait rights.
(3) When used for commercial purposes
Prior approval from RISTEX is required. Please let us know the specific purpose of use.
Site policies other than the above conform to the JST Site Policy.
4. Contact us
If you have any comments or questions, please go to the "Contact" section at the bottom of the website.