Terms and Conditions of Use:
The following represent the terms and conditions for the use of Japan Science and Technology Agency (hereinafter referred to as "JST") site.
All contents included on the JST site including documents and images are the exclusive property of JST. Unless otherwise stated explicitly, all contents are protected by international copyright laws. The information on the site may be freely used for educational or press (media) purposes to the full extent permitted by the law. In this case, please give credit for the usage of the documents or image data involved.
An example of credit being given would be:
“Provided by Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)” “Provided by JST” “Courtesy of JST” “© JST”
- However, please note that the following cases are not covered by the aforementioned scope of uses.
- In case of using materials, including documents or image data that belong to other organizations apart from JST. If you wish to use such materials, please contact the copyright holder of said materials.
- In case of using materials about individuals including researchers without prior permission of JST in order to protect the publicity rights and portrait rights of individuals.
- In the case of using the site for business or commercial purposes, please contact the following department for prior permission.
- Japan Science and Technology Agency
Public Relations Division, Department of General Affairs
Tel : +81-3-5214-8404 Fax : 03-5214-8432
- The following represent the terms and conditions for the use of Japan Science and Technology Agency (hereinafter referred to as “JST”) site.
- Any third party website containing contents that may offend public order or be considered as morally offensive.
- Any third party website containing contents which may cause mis-understanding concerning JST's activities.
- Any third party website containing contents which may damage JST's image and/or reputation, or infringe upon the rights of a specific individual and/or organization.
- Links which give the appearance that JST contents or information released through the site are a part of the third-party website. (For instance, in the case where the whole or a part of a page of the JST site is linked through a frame or inline frame.)
JST is not liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the site or information content. JST reserves the right to make any changes to the site or delete information at any time at its discretion.