March 30, 2022（Wed）- May 25, 2022（Wed）12:00 noon, Japan time
|Document screening period||Early July to Late July|
|Interview screening period||Late July to Early August|
|Notification/announcement of selected projects||September or later|
|R&D project begins||October or later|
* The dates are expected dates. They are subject to change.
* Specific interview selection schedule will be determined by JST.
* As soon as determined, the document screening and the interview selection schedule will be announced on the open-call website:
* Applications through e-Rad will be accepted from Wednesday, April 13, 2022. The start of application submission will be announced on the open-call website.
* Application of proposal is implemented via e-Rad system (https://www.e-rad.go.jp/; see Application Guideline(Chapter5) "Submission via the Cross-ministerial R&D Management System (e-Rad).")
* No proposal for which the application procedure has not been completed via e-Rad by the deadline is subject to examination for any reason.
* The research project applicant must complete the educational program for research integrity as a prerequisite for application. Note that if completion of the program cannot be confirmed, the application will be disqualified for failing to meet the requirements.
Enrollment in the Educational Program for Research Integrity
Please contact via email.
Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Department of R&D for Future Creation
E-mail: kaikaku_mirai[at]jst.go.jp (replace (at) with @)