* Call for R&D proposals in FY2019 is now closed.
May 15, 2019（Wed）- July 24, 2019（Wed) 12:00noon, Japan time
|Document screening period||Early August to Mid September|
|Interview screening period||Late August to Early October|
|Notification/announcement of selected projects||Early November|
|R&D project begins||After Early November|
* The dates are expected dates. They are subject to change.
* Specific interview selection schedule will be determined by JST.
* As soon as determined, the document screening and the interview selection schedule will be announced on this website: https://www.jst.go.jp/mirai/jp/open-call/research/r01/
* Application of proposal is implemented via e-Rad system (https://www.e-rad.go.jp/; see Application Guideline(Chapter5) "Submission via the Cross-ministerial R&D Management System (e-Rad).")
* No proposal for which the application procedure has not been completed via e-Rad by the deadline is subject to examination for any reason.
* The research project applicant must complete the educational program for research integrity as a prerequisite for application. Note that if completion of the program cannot be confirmed, the application will be disqualified for failing to meet the requirements.
Enrollment in the Educational Program for Research Integrity
Please contact via email except in urgent cases.
Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Department of R&D for Future Creation
E-mail: kaikaku_mirai[at]jst.go.jp (replace (at) with @)
* For further details related to technology themes, please contact the Research and Development Infrastructure Division, Science and Technology Policy Bureau, MEXT.