* Call for R&D proposals in FY2017 is now closed.
|R&D proposal acceptance begins||Wed, June 7, 2017|
|Application Deadline||Wed, July 19, 2017 at 12:00 noon, Japan time|
|Document screening period||Late July to Mid August|
|Interview screening period||Mid August to Late September|
|Notification/announcement of selected projects||October|
|R&D project begins||After Late October|
- * The dates are expected dates. They are subject to change.
- * Specific interview selection schedule will be determined by JST.
- * As soon as determined, the document screening and the interview selection schedule will be announced on this website: https://www.jst.go.jp/mirai/jp/open-call/research/h29/
* Application of proposal is implemented via e-Rad system (https://www.e-rad.go.jp/; see Application Guideline(Chapter7) "Submission via the Cross-ministerial R&D Management System (e-Rad).")>
* No proposal for which the application procedure has not been completed via e-Rad by the deadline is subject to examination for any reason.
* The research project applicant must complete the educational program for research integrity as a prerequisite for application. Note that if completion of the program cannot be confirmed, the application will be disqualified for failing to meet the requirements.
Enrollment in the Educational Program for Research Integrity
Please contact via email except in urgent cases.
Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Department of R&D for Future Creation
E-mail: kaikaku_mirai[at]jst.go.jp (replace (at) with @)