- JST Top
- Strategic Basic Research Programs
- International Collaboration
Trilateral AI Research
- ERCIM-JST Joint Symposium on Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (February 18-19, 2021).
- 4th JST-NSF-DATAIA Joint Symposium (19th December, 2019).
- 3rd JST-NSF-DATAIA Joint Symposium (11th March, 2019)
- 2nd JST-NSF Joint Symposium (20th December, 2017)
- 1st JST-NSF Joint Symposium (30th November, 2016)
International Research Collaboration
This workshop was held in order to bring together researchers supported by JST or NSF to discuss experiences, challenges, and opportunities in transnational and international collaborative research on IT and IT-supported applications, with focus on active collaborations between Japan and the United States.
Approximately 40 researchers attended the workshop held in June 2016 at Atlanta and 11 research themes were decided to be supported as JST-NSF International Collaboration project.