1.Use of Personal Information
Users may submit the personal information through this website to attend the event such as symposiums, workshops, and other types of conferences. The personal information submitted is used only for the purposes below.
- Management of the event
- Provision of information on related events sponsored by our program
2.Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
As a general rule, the personal information submitted through this website is not disclosed to third parties. However, personal information may be disclosed in the following cases.
- When necessary for the protection of human life, physical safety, or property where the consent of the user is difficult to obtain
- When particularly necessary for improving public health or for ensuring the sound upbringing of children where the consent of the user is difficult to obtain
- When our cooperation is needed by a person from a government agency, local public group, or their representative for the carrying out of legal proceedings, and where obtaining of the consent from the user would impede the carrying out of these proceedings
- When the disclosure or providing of information by this site is required by law
- Information that does not identify the user
3.Measures for Ensuring the Security of Personal Information
This website has implemented the required measures for the prevention of leakage, loss or damage, or alteration of collected personal information and other measures for the proper management of the collected personal information.
4.Inquiries about Personal Information
5.Use of Log Data, Cookies, and Other Tracking Methods
This website collects log data about the user access to this website. This log data contains the viewer’s IP address (number that can identify the computer being used), browser type, referrer URL, and other information, but this information cannot identify the individual user.
A cookie is a small text file that is used by the website for storing records and is kept on the user computer’s hard drive. Cookies can be used to store information about user preferences for specific websites to provide a more personalized Internet experience. Although cookies can be used to identify the computer of the user is using, they cannot be used to identify the individual user.
The data of Cookies may be used for the following purposes. (When users try to access the pages customized for Cookie, users will be notified of Cookie.)
- Counting the number of users of this site
- Statistical processing and publishing of the processed data excluding any personally identifiable information
- Ensuring security of this website
6.Changes and Notifications