History of Updates
Updated May 9, 2022：Name of Program Officer has been updated.
(Last Update May 9, 2022)
The Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST), in order to promote international research interaction and exchange among researchers in Japan, and as a part of its involvement in the EIG CONCERT-Japan, is accepting proposals for collaborative research projects with 8 other countries in the field of "Functional Porous Materials".
1. Research Field
"Functional Porous Materials"
2. Call Text
Participating countries and organizations：
- Japan: Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- France: National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS)
- Germany: Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- Spain: State Research Agency AIE - Ministry of Economy, Industry and Competitiveness (MINECO)
- Turkey: The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK)
- Czech Republic: Czech Academy of Sciences (CAS)
- Czech Republic: Ministry of Education, Sports, Youth and Science (MEYS)
- Bulgaria: Bulgarian National Science Fund (BNSF)
- Lithuania: Agency for Science, Innovation & Technology (MITA)
- Poland: National Centre for Research and Development (NCBR)
Details of Support：
Projects selected for funding in this call will receive support for a period of 3 years totaling no more than approximately 18,000,000 JPY including indirect costs of 30% of direct costs.
Full details of support can be found in the Japanese guidance information above and "Part 2: National and Regional Funding Regulations" in the Call Text.
Period of the Call for Proposals：
Monday 2nd April 2018 until Monday 11th June 2018, 19:00 (Japan time)
Monday 2nd April 2018 until Monday 11th June 2018, 12:00 (CEST)
2022-: Dr. ENDO Akira (Deputy General Manager・PM, Research Strategy Planning Department, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST))
2018-2021: KURODA Kazuyuki, Ph.D., Professor, Faculty of Science and Engineering, Waseda University
1. CONCERT-Japan Submission Portal: PT-Outline (whole consortium)
- All call documents, application forms and guidance can be downloaded from the PT-Outline website, which also serves as the online submission portal:
- Proposals should be jointly drafted by your team and jointly submitted electronically via the PT-Outline portal. Only the project consortium's Principle Project Leader needs to make this submission.
- Information about the PT-Outline submission process:
2. e-Rad Project Registration (Japanese team only)
- In addition to the PT-Outline submission, the Project Leader from the Japanese team will have to register their application information, legal compliance checklist and compliance agreement「申請様式（法令順守チェックリスト）」 on the Cross Ministerial R&D Management System (e-Rad).
- An e-Rad guidance for applicants (in Japanese) is available: 「e-Radによる応募方法」
- For further application instructions and guidance, please refer to the following information (available only in Japanese): 「日本側応募者への応募にあたっての注意事項」
|application instructions and guidance（日本側応募者への応募にあたっての注意事項）||PDF(778KB)|
|Application Form 申請様式（法令順守チェックリスト）||Word(61KB)|
A partnering webtool is available to help applicants finding potential research partners within the framework of the EIG CONCERT-Japan Joint Call:
Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Department of International Affairs
Mr. Clement Ng, and Dr. Junko Katayama
TEL： +81-3-5214-7375 FAX：+81-3-5214-7379
(replace (at) by @ before sending.)