Department of International Affairs

Japan Science and Technology Agency


this page
HOME > Housing for Foreign Researchers

Font Size

  • Big
  • Middle
  • Small

Housing for Foreign Researchers

Ninomiya House and Takezono House for mainly foreign researchers working at national or public research institutes in Tsukuba city.

Ninomiya House

1-6-2 Ninomiya Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-0051 Japan

for one person

for two persons

Takezono House

2-20-4 Takezono Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-0032 Japan

for one person

for two persons

for family

Now, we invite a tenant in the Housing for Foreign Researchers. Please confirm the outline

Past Exchange Event

page top

[common information]

Copyright © Japan Science and Technology Agency. All Rights Reserved.