JST provided support for Dr. Akasakiís research from 1987 to 1990 and another from 1993 to 2000 in its Contract Development program and Dr. Nakamuraís research from 2001 to 2006 in its ERATO program. JST also supported Dr. Amanoís research from 1993 to 2000 and another from 2007 to 2010 in its Contract Development program, and it has continued to support his most recent research in its Super Cluster program since 2013.
- 13th JST Advisory Committee Meeting
- Report on the IHEC annual meeting 2014
- The 5th Funding Agency Presidents' Meeting
- JST-NSFC International Conference on Japanese-Chinese Research Cooperative Projects in the Field of Water Contamination Control and Prevention
- JST to fund 1 project on “Sustainable Water Use” for the Japanese-Canadian Research Cooperative Program, within the framework of the Strategic International Collaborative Research Program (SICORP)
- e-ASIA Joint Research Program (e-ASIA JRP) Japan-Thai-Philippines Joint Research Project in the field of Functional Materials
- JST to fund 4 Projects in CONCERT-JAPAN within the framework of the Strategic International Collaborative Research Program (SICORP)
- JST to fund Four New Japan-Germany Research Exchange Projects within "FY2014 Strategic International Research Cooperative Program (SICP)"
- International Symposium on Risk Communication -How can we communicate risk and how can we confront risk in society-
- Calcium dynamics during fertilization was caught in the deep tissue -Study on flowering plant fertilization moves forward-
- Elephants have twice as many olfactory receptor genes as dogs - Genome comparison reveals mammalian diversity
- Successful development of dielectric film deposition technique for the next generation power devices -toward high energy efficiency devices by decreasing the defects at SiC/dielectric interface-
- Optimum domestic wastewater treatment devised for the atolls and islands of Tuvalu: Making use of tides and sulfates in seawater achieves a low cost system
- Novel platform to detect the membrane transport activity at single molecule level- Detection sensitivity is enhanced up to 6 orders of magnitude over conventional approaches -
- Nano-profiling of frozen electrons in a semiconductor device - Probing the microscopic structure of electron solids using magnetic resonance -