- Collection of Users' Personal Information
When you register for e-mail services from Japan Science and Technology Agency ("JST"), make job application for staff recruiting, make inquiry or any other access to JST, we may ask for personal information to identify specific individual. This consists of information such as your name, postal address, employer, attending school name, telephone number, facsimile number and e-mail address.
- Use of Collected Personal Information
- Disclosure to Third Party of Collected Personal Information
JST will not disclose to any third party the collected personal information to be able to identify individuals, except for the following three instances:
- 1) where disclosure is required, based on legal ground;
2) where your consent has been specifically given to disclosure to third party, when personal information was collected; or
3) where certain personal information is disclosed to an employee or other staff of JST or other contracting party to the extent that such disclosure is needed to render certain service to you from JST. In this case, JST will take the reasonable steps and measures to prevent collected personal information from being incidentally disclosed to third party.
JST will endeavor to safeguard the collected personal information from missing, leaking, misuse, alteration or destruction, through reasonable security measures. Please note that it is impossible to assure absolute and perfect security measures.