Released Previous notice of Fiscal Year 2020 Call for Research Proposals for the Strategic Basic Research Programs.
Schedule(Term1)：FY2020 Existing Research Areas
- Invitation Period: Late March - Middle of May
- Screening Period: Late May - Middle of September
- Research Start: October 1st, 2020
Schedule(Term2)：FY2020 New Research Areas
- Invitation Period: Middle of April - Middle of June
- Screening Period: Late June - Middle of November
- Research Start: December 1st, 2020
- 2020.2.18Released Previous notice of Fiscal Year 2020 Call for Research Proposals for the Strategic Basic Research Programs.
- 2020.2.7Invitation for Japanese-French joint research proposals for two CREST Research Areas
- 2019.11.30Pre-announcement: Call for CREST, Japan(JST) - France(ANR) joint Research Proposals FY2020.
Educational Programs on Research Integrity
The research project applicant must complete the educational program for research integrity as a prerequisite for application. Note that if completion of the program cannot be confirmed, the application will be disqualified for failing to meet the requirements.
Please refer to here for further information.
Reference: JST Research Integrity
How to apply
Please submit your Research Proposal via e-Rad. No proposal for which the application procedure has not been completed via e-Rad by the deadline is subject to examination for any reason.
Since e-Rad system has not fully supported the application in English, it is recommended that Japanese associates apply on behalf of those who are not used to handling paperwork in Japanese.
If there is any contradiction between what the English language version of this website says and Japanese language version says, then the Japanese language version shall take precedence.