Call for Research Proposals for 2023 in the Strategic Basic Research Programs, JST is now closed.
Thank you for submitting proposals.
- 2023.06.06 Call for Research Proposals for 2023 in the Strategic Basic Research Programs, JST is now closed. Thank you for submitting proposals.
[Important] About registration of "Research Integrity" on e-Rad system
When you apply on e-Rad system, it is necessary to input information related to research integrity into e-Rad.
If your registration of research integrity is not done, you are not able to complete the application on e-Rad, so if you have not completed yet, please proceed it immediately. Also, please note the following points.
In "CREST", all Co-PIs also need to complete the registration of research integrity.
You can register the information from "Modifying Researcher Details".
Please move the cursor to the user name indicated on upper right of the main menu, and click "Confirm and amend researcher details" from pull-down. And then, move to the tab named "Main research institution".
For more information, please refer to the link below.
https://www.jst.go.jp/kisoken/boshuu/teian/koubo/2023e-rad.pdf#page=3 (Japanese only)
- 2023.04.11 Released a CREST, PRESTO and ACT-X call for Research Proposals for FY2023
- 2023.04.11 Common Application Form on "Multi-sencing" Research Field, JST CREST-ANR Joint Call are updated. Details are on this link.
- 2023.03.27 Common Application Form on “Multi-sencing” Research Field, JST CREST-ANR Joint Call are updated. Details are on this link.
- 2023.03.22 Released notice of the Explanatory Meeting for calls for CREST, PRESTO, and ACT-X programs (in English).
- 2023.03.07 Invitation for Japanese-French joint research proposals for three CREST Research Areas
- 2023.03.01 Released Previous notice of Fiscal Year 2023 Call for Research Proposals for the Strategic Basic Research Programs.
- 2022.11.21 Pre-announcement: Call for CREST, Japan(JST) - France(ANR) joint Research Proposals FY2023.
Educational Programs on Research Integrity
The research project applicant must complete the educational program for research integrity as a prerequisite for application. Note that if completion of the program cannot be confirmed, the application will be disqualified for failing to meet the requirements.
Please refer to here for further information.
Reference: JST Research Integrity
How to apply
Please submit your Research Proposal via e-Rad. No proposal for which the application procedure has not been completed via e-Rad by the deadline is subject to examination for any reason.
Since e-Rad system has not fully supported the application in English, it is recommended that Japanese associates apply on behalf of those who are not used to handling paperwork in Japanese.
If there is any contradiction between what the English language version of this website says and Japanese language version says, then the Japanese language version shall take precedence.