Homeostasis and dynamism between vessel and stromal space
||Jichi Medical University|
|Division of Cell and Molecular Medicine Center for Molecular Medicine|
First steps for immunological reactions, blood productions, and inflammation in adult common diseases are usually limited to borderline space between vessel and stroma. In this proposal, I will develop intravital visualization and cell manipulaiton system, apply to the border space, and elucidate (patho-) physiological homeostasis by light.
- IL-1alph induces thrombopoiesis through megakaryocyte rupture in response to acute platelet needs Nishimura S, et al. J Cell Biology 2015 11;209(3):453-66.
- Expandable Megakaryocyte Cell Lines Enable Clinically Applicable Generation of Platelets from Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Nishimura S, ,,, Nishimura S, Eto K. Cell Stem Cell, 2014 14(4):535-48
- ENPP2 contributes to adipose Tissue expansion and insulin resistance in diet-induced obesity Nishimura S, et al. Diabetes, 2014;63(12):4154-64
- Adipose natural regulatory B cells negatively control adipose tissue inflammation
Nishimura S,, et al Cell Metabolism. 2013, 18, 759-766.
- Alendronate inhalation ameliorates elastase-induced pulmonary emphysema in mice by induction of apoptosis of alveolar macrophages Ueno M, Maeno T, Nishimura S, et al. Nat Commun. 2015 10;6:6332.