(5) Tomosugi W, Matsuda T, Tani T, Nemoto T, Kotera I, Saito K, Horikawa K and Nagai T "An ultramarine fluorescent protein with increased photostability and pH insensitivity." Nature Methods, 6: 351-353, 2009
(4) Oral presentation:"Noise reduction mechniasm in multicellular coupled oscilaltor" at the SSF/JST-PRESTO joint symposium on May.26 2008
(3) Oral presentation:"Noise reduction mechniasm in multicellular coupled oscilaltor" at the 7th NIBB-EMBL Meeting: “Systems Biology and Functional Genomics”on Apl.18 2008
(2) April 17, 2007 Kazuki Horikawa was awarded the Young Scientists' Prize on the Commendation for Science and Technology by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
(1) Oral presentation:"Noise reduction mechanism in developmental pattern formation" at the Japanese Society for Chronobiology/symposium on Nov.30 2006 and at the Japanese Society for Regenerative Medicine/symposium on Mar.14 2007.