Thank you for participation.
- Mar. 11, 2019
- Program has been uploaded.
- Mar. 1, 2019
- Complete timetable is available.
You can use free Wi-fi in the venue.
- Feb. 18, 2019
- Registration will close at the end of February.
- Dec. 20, 2018
- Submission deadline has been extended to Jan. 20, 2019.
- Oct. 15, 2018
- Conference website open.
Novel computing machines, based on coherent dynamics in the network of lasers or parametric oscillators, have been actively studied as heuristic algorithms for NP-hard optimization problems and quantum simulators for many body systems. The conference covers fundamental principles, algorithms and applications, as well as physical implementation of such coherent network computing.
- Coherent Ising machines
- Coherent XY machines
- Quantum and physical annealing systems
- Recurrent neural network and reservoir computing
- Combinatorial optimization, continuous optimization and Boltzmann sampling algorithms
- Quantum simulation of many body systems
- Physics of quantum-to-classical crossover, quantum Darwinism and quantum chaos
- Bifurcation theory and quantum phase transition
- Contributed paper submission by 20 January 2019
- Notification of acceptance 31 January 2019
- Main conference 18-20 March 2019
E-mail: impact-cnc2019(at)jst.go.jp *Please replace (at) with "@".