日本語 | English
Reading and manipulating fear memory - towards reconstruction of information processing mechanism for higher brain function
Imaging, Control, and Reconstruction of Cellular Network in Master Circadian Clock
Masato T. Kanemaki
Basic technology development for generation of degron mutants
Construction of a self-reproducible artificial cell model by using asymmetric lipid liposomes
Develop a method to control cell division types for the understanding of cell fate regulation and multi-cellular organization
De novo design of allosteric proteins: Toward design and control of cellular functions
Spatio-temporally precise control of intracellular signaling molecules in a color-dependent manner
Regulation and Reconstruction of Blood Vessel Networks by Blood Flow Manipulation
Analysis of spermatogonial stem cell turnover and dynamics of spermatogenesis
Design and control of tissue morphogenesis
Unraveling Mechanisms of Activity-Dependent Neural Circuit Formation by Manipulating spike trains
In vitro human organ generation by reconstituting spatiotemporal control of multilple cellular/tissue interactions
Manipulation and analyses of REM sleep using transgenic mice
Development of methodological framework to regulate functional brain connectivity
Manipulation and reconstruction of molecules with electrically-induced bubble injection knife
Graduate School and Faculty of Medicine,The University of Tokyo
The research report meeting of Sakigake Researchers(the 3rd) Date：11/1(Tue) 13:00～18:30,11/2(Wed) 9:30～16:30 Place：KOSHIBA Hall（The University of TOKYO,Faculty of Science Bldg.1）
Poster、Program Language: Japanese
Application：Please to fill in your name, affiliation name, contact information (address, phone number) and send to the email address below. Application deadline: Oct. 27 (Thu)：email@example.com
- Dr.Junichi Ikenouchi promoted to Professor at the Faculty of Sciences of Kyushu University.
- The paper of Dr. Mito Shinokara was carried by the Developmental Cell,“Nonrandom germline transmission of mouse spermatogonial stem cells”
- Dr.Takuma Sugi promoted to Associate Professor at the Molecular Neuroscience Research Center,Shiga University of Medical Science.
- The 9th PRESTO Meeting was held in The Luigans(Fukuoka). The 9th PRESTO Meeting
- The paper of Dr.Koki Kamiya was carried by the Nature Chemistry ,“Cell-sized asymmetric lipid vesicles facilitate the investigation of asymmetric membranes.”
- Dr.Shigeyuki Betsuyaku promoted to Associate Professor at the Faculty of Life and Environmental Sciences,University of Tsukuba .
- Dr.Takanori Takebe,Dr.Tomomi Kiyomitsu and Dr.Motomu Endo were awarded the Scientists' Prize on the Commendation for Science and Technology,and Dr.Hiroyuki Noji was Awarded the Prizes for Science and Technology by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
- Dr.Masaaki Sato moved to the Saitama Univercity Brain Science Institute.
- Dr.Keiichi Inoue promoted to Associate Professor at the Graduate School of Engineering,Nagoya Institute of Technology.
- Dr.Fumi Kano promoted to Associate Professor at the Institute of Innovative Research,Tokyo Institute of Technology.
- Dr.Masato T. Kanemaki promoted to Professor at the National Institute of Genetics Center for Frontier Research.
- Dr.Yoko Yamanishi promoted to Professor at the Faculty of Engineering, Kyushu University.
- The paper of Dr. Masato T. Kanemaki was carried by the Cell Reports,“Rapid protein depletion in human cells by auxin-inducible degron tagging with short homology donors”
- Dr.Eisuke Nishida was awarded "Japan Academy Prize".
- The paper of Dr.Masahiro Takinoue was carried by the Nature Communications,“Pulse-density modulation control of chemical oscillation far from equilibrium in a droplet open-reactor system”
- The paper of Dr.Tadashi Nomura was carried by the Development,“The evolution of basal progenitors in the developing non-mammalian brain”
- Dr.Yu Hayashi promoted to Associate Professor at the International Institute for Integrative Sleep Medicine,University of Tsukuba.
- The 8th PRESTO Meeting was held in Happoen(Tokyo). The 8th PRESTO Meeting
- The research report meeting of Sakigake Researchers(the Second) was held on November 25,2015.Report Meeting（the Second）
- JST CREST-PRESTO joint international symposium ～StructuralBiological Dynamics: From Molecules to Life with 60 trillion Cells～ held on November 5-6, 2015.JST CREST-PRESTO joint international symposium
- The paper of Dr.Motomu Endo was carried by the Nature Plants,“Decentralized circadian clocks process thermal and photoperiodic cues in specific tissues”
- The paper of Dr.Yu Hayashi was carried by the Science,“Cells of a Common Developmental Origin Regulate REM/non-REM sleep and Wakefulness in Mice”
- Dr.Hiroki Ueda was awarded "The Yamazaki-Teiichi Prize".
- The PRESTO-HMS and PRESTO-JHU Joint Meeting were held in two universities of the East Coast of USA. PRESTO-HMS and PRESTO-JHU Joint Meeting
- The paper of Dr.Nobuyasu Koga was carried by the PNAS,“Control over overall shape and size in de novo designed proteins”
- The paper of Dr.Noriko Funayama was carried by the Current Biology,“Dynamic Transport and Cementation of Skeletal Elements Build Up the Pole-and-Beam Structured Skeleton of Sponges”
- The paper of Dr.Keiichi Inoue was carried by the Jaurnal of 'Angewandte Chemie International Edition'.
- The 7th PRESTO Meeting was held in Izu Amagi(Shizuoka). The 7th PRESTO Meeting
- Dr.Shoji Takeuchi was awarded the Analytical Chemistry 2015 Young Innovator Award.
- The paper of Dr.Takanori Takebe was carried by the Jaurnal of 'Cell Stem Cell',“Vascularized And Complex Organ Buds From Diverse Tissues Via Mesenchymal Cell-Driven Condensation”
- Dr.Yuta Shimamoto was awarded the Scientists' Prize on the Commendation for Science and Technology,and Dr.Ryoichiro Kageyama and Dr.Hiroaki Suga were awarded the Prizes for Science and Technology by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
- Dr.Yusuke Maeda promoted to Associate Professor at the Faculty of Sciences,Kyushu University.
- Dr.Satoru Mochida promoted to Associate Professor at the International Research Center for Medical Science,Kumamoto University.
- Dr.Masahiro Takinoue promoted to Associate Professor at the Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology.
- Dr.Haruki Takeuchi moved to Dr.Ikegaya'lab at the Graduate School of Phamaceutical Sciences,the Unversity of Tokyo.
- The first meeting of the young person academy meeting on the Science Council of Japan was held, and Dr. Hiroki Ueda was selected as a representative.
- The paper of Dr.Miki Ebisuya,PRESTO, was carried by the Nature Communications,“Synthetic lateral inhibition governs cell-type bifurcation with robust ratios”
- The 6th PRESTO Meeting was held in Rusutsu (Hokkaido). The 6th PRESTO Meeting
- Dr.Takanori Takebe was awarded the Baelz Prize of Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH.
- The research report meeting of Sakigake Researchers(the First) was held at the Kagakukodo in Tokyo Univ. Report Meeting（the First）
- The paper of Dr.Takuma Sugi,PRESTO, was carried by the PNAS,“High-throughput optical quantification of mechanosensory habituation reveals neurons encoding memory in Caenorhabditis elegans”
- The paper of Dr.Satoshi Sawai,PRESTO, was carried by the Nature Communications,“Rectified directional sensing in long-range cell migration”
- The paper of Dr.Motomu Endo,PRESTO, was carried by the Nature,“Tissue-specific clocks in Arabidopsis show asymmetric coupling”
- The paper of Dr.Takanori Takebe,PRESTO, was carried by the Jaurnal of Clinical Investigation, '“Transient vascularization of transplanted human adult–derived progenitors promotes self-organizing cartilage”doi: 10.1172/JCI76443'
- Dr.Kazuhito Tabata promoted to Lecturer at the Department of Applied Chemistry of University of Tokyo.
- The paper of Dr.Takanari Inoue,PRESTO, was carried by the Science Signaling, "Rapidly rendering cells phagocytic through a cell-surface display technique and concurrent Rac activation" （http://www.jst.go.jp/pr/announce/20140716/index_e.html）
- Dr.Yuta Shimamoto moved in the National Institute of Genetics.
- The 5th PRESTO Meeting was held in Izu Amagi(Shizuoka). The 5th PRESTO Meeting
- Dr.Junichi Ikenouchi,Dr.Keiichi Inoue and Dr.Takanari Inoue,PREST0 Researchers were awarded the Scientists' Prize on the Commendation for Science and Technology by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
- Dr.Yuki Sato moved in the Faculty of Medical Sciences,Kyushu University.
- Dr.Nobuyasu Koga moved in the Institute for Molecular Science.
- Dr.Masakazu Agetsuma moved in the Institute of Scientific and Industrial Research,Osaka University.
- The paper of Dr.Takanori Takebe,PRESTO, was carried by the Nature Protocols, 'Generation of a vascularized and functional human liver from an iPSC-derived organ bud transplant' （http://www.nature.com/nprot/index.html）
- Dr.Kana Ishimatsu, PRESTO Researcher, moved in the Department of Systems Biology, Harvard Medical School.
- Dr.Yosuke Morishima, PRESTO Researcher, promoted to Team Leader at the Department of Psychiatric Neurophysiology, University of Bern.
- Dr.Hidehiko Inomata, PRESTO Researcher, promoted to Team Leader at the Center for developmental Biology (CDB) Riken.
- Dr.Ryosuke Enoki, PRESTO Researcher,was awarded the Promotion Award of the Physiological Society of Japan.
- The 4th PRESTO Meeting was held in OIST(Okinawa).
- Dr.Takanari Inoue,PRESTO Resercher,promoted to Associate Professor at the Department of Cell Biology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- The paper of Dr.Tadashi Nomura,PRESTO, was carried by the Nature Communications, "Changes in the regulation of cortical neurogenesis contribute to encephalization during amniote brain evolution"
- The paper of Dr.Hidehiko Inomata,PRESTO, was carried by the Cell, "Scaling of Dorsal-Ventral Patterning by Embryo Size-Dependent Degradation of Spemann's Organizer Signals"
- The paper of Dr.Keiichi Inoue,PRESTO, was carried by the Nature Communications, "A light-driven sodium ion pump in marinebacteria"
- Dr.Miki Ebisuya,Dr.Yuki Goto,PREST0 Researchers are awarded the Scientists' Prize on the Commendation for Science and Technology by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
- The paper of Dr.Yusuke Maeda,PRESTO, was carried by the PNAS, "Effects of long DNA folding and small RNA stem-loop in thermophoresis"
- The 2nd PRESTO Meeting was held in OIST(Okinawa).
- The new "Sakigake" researchers participated in a guidance meeting and reception.
- The 11 new "Sakigake"researchers were adopted and became 24 researchers in total.