- Strategic International Research Cooperative Program
- Strategic International Collaborative Research Program
- e-ASIA Joint Research Program
|Belmont Forum 2014 Collaborative Research Action:Climate Predictability and Inter-Regional Linkage||Apr. 2, 2015|
|Japan-Singapore(A*STAR） SICORP Project “Development of Fundamental Technology for Biodevices Enabling Dynamic Analysis and Control of Cells”||March 30, 2014 - June 29, 2015|
|Japan-China(NSFC) SICORP Project "Genomics of Biodiversity: Exploring the Formation Mechanisms and Conservation of Biodiversity"||March. 3, 2014 - May. 29, 2015|
|Japan-Israel (MOST) SICORP Project "ICT for a Resilient Society"||Feb. 17, 2015 - May. 11, 2015|
|Japan-France(ANR) SICORP Project "Molecular Technology"||Feb. 2, 2015|
|Belmont Forum-related joint call "Transformative Knowledge Networks"||Jan. 26, 2015|
|Japan- V4 SICORP Project ‘Advanced Materials’||Jan. 22, 2015|
- JST to fund new Belmont Forum projects in the 2014 Collaborative Research Action "Arctic Observing and Research for Sustainability"
- JST to fund 6 coordinated Japan - U.S. research projects within "FY2014 Strategic International Collaborative Research Program (SICORP)"
- JST to fund 3 coordinated Japan - Finland research projects within "FY2014 Strategic International Collaborative Research Program (SICORP)"
- e-ASIA JRP new Joint Research Project in the field of “Infectious Diseases”(3 projects）
- KLF4 N-Terminal Variance Modulates Induced Reprogramming to Pluripotency
- Feb 20, 2015
- JST to fund 3 research projects coordinated by Japan and New Zealand within the framework of the Strategic International Collaborative Research Program (SICORP)
- Feb 19, 2015
- e-ASIA JRP new Joint Research Project in the field of “Infectious Diseases”
- Giant enhancement of superconducting critical temperature in iron chalcogenide
- Jan 9, 2015
- JST to fund new Belmont Forum projects in the 2013 and 2014 Collaborative Research Actions